Who we are
Our website address is: https://villacarissabali.com
When visitors leave comments on the site or on the 3rd party site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
At Villa Carissa Bali, we prioritize the security and confidentiality of your data. We only share your data with trusted service providers and business partners who assist us in operating our villa and delivering services to you. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- We may collect personal information such as your name, contact details, and payment information when you make a reservation or communicate with us.
- We may also collect non-personal information such as demographic data, preferences, and statistical information for analytical purposes.
Use of Information:
- We use the collected information to process your reservations, provide personalized services, and enhance your experience at Villa Carissa Bali.
- Your personal information may be used for communication purposes, including responding to inquiries, sending updates, and providing necessary information related to your stay.
Disclosure of Information:
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may share your information with trusted service providers or business partners who assist us in operating our villa and delivering services to you.
- We may disclose your information in response to legal requirements, enforce our policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Villa Carissa Bali, our guests, or others.
- We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
- We use industry-standard encryption technology to secure sensitive information transmitted during online transactions.
- However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Villa Carissa Bali does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child without parental consent, we will take appropriate steps to delete the information.
Please read our Terms and Conditions – Villa Carissa Bali